Enter your details and one of our expert staff will contact you at your preferred time to discuss your requirements.
5 star energy rated, the Powerflue is the ideal choice for the energy conscious. The double flue system draws air from the outside for combustion and vents the flue gases outside.
Flexible flue options take Cannon built in heaters into new territory.
Clever design flaunts convention, letting you install it on any external wall, even in a multi-storey dwelling.
|Cannon’s Powerflue has some unique installation and operation advantages.|
|Unlike standard gas log heaters, the Powerflue can be terminated horizontally from the rear of the unit, eliminating the need for the flue to run up through the wall and protrude above the roofline. This means you can place the heater on any external wall, even in a multi-storey apartment.|
|Because the Powerflue model draws air from outside for combustion and then vents outside via a secondary flue, it is safe to install into a bedroom or 5 star energy rated home that is well sealed from draughts.|
|Powerflue advantages at a glance|
• Draws air from the outside
• Combustion process is sealed from the room
• Room air is not depleted from the living environment
• Cleaner source of heating
• Higher efficiency
• Flexible installation options – corner location
• Can be installed in chimneys where integrity of chimney may be an issue
• No need for zero clearance box
• Mock kit supplied as standard
• If space is limited you can penetrate heater through external wall and conceal with weatherproof box