The Eureka Aztec Freestanding is a strong and robust large fan forced heater created for larger homes of up to 300 sq metres. It features the conventional efficient fire brick lined ash bed design.
The Aztec also includes a removable ash box for easy cleaning, a feature unique to our range.
- Unique pre-heated primary and secondary combustion air for "total burn".
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- 8mm steel plate baffle plate.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Optional Gold or Chrome door available.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning).
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Large ash box for easy ash removal.
- Minimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 6mm thick firebox.
- Superior baked high temperature paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the back and sides of the firebox which enhances combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to A.S. 4013.