The Fontana family, being the original designers of the the stainless steel
and steel portable wood fired ovens, has enjoyed a
tremendous response with raving reviews from all over the world during the past
30 years. Naturally, because of their incredible successes, many have attempted
to imitate their designs throughout the years. However, Fontana remains the
clear leader for a number of reasons…..
- The Fontana Oven uses solid weld construction (as opposed
to spot welds or screws) on 3mm thick 304 stainless steel
insuring a durable unit that will function properly for many years. Others use
a lower grade stainless steel that will eventually rust.
- The Fontana Oven has a stainless steel chimney.
- The Fontana Oven uses natural cooking stones certified to
be safe with food contact (does not contain alumina)
- The Fontana Oven is always the heaviest in class.
Demonstrating the use of quality, durable materials. No compromising to cut
- The Fontana Oven is the only oven that uses a rock based
insulation, which will not break down over time and does not emit
- The Fontana Oven does not heat through a tube system which limits heat
potential and creates ‘hot spots’
- The Fontana Oven is the most refined in appearance.
- The Fontana Oven is built in a state of the art facility in
Italy by accomplished craftsmen.
- The Fontana Oven has been around for over 30 years and will continue to be
around if service is needed.
- The Fontana Oven is made in Italy using only quality European
materials and parts.
- The Fontana family continues to be the leader in design and innovation.
100% Made in Italy
Steel and 441 Stainless Steel Construction
Rock Based Insulation which will not break down
Grade Cooking Stones
10-15 Min Preheat Time
Margherita - Depth 24”, Width 24”, Height 14”
– Depth 24”, Width 32”, Height 14”
Margherita - Depth 34”, Width 31”, Height 77”
– Depth 34”, Width 39”, Height 77”