Enter your details and one of our expert staff will contact you at your preferred time to discuss your requirements.
The first time you set eyes on a Summit barbecue, you know it’s something very special: it has such a commanding appearance. Its brilliant styling and superb finish make ordinary gas barbecues look exactly that: ordinary. Some people can feel it when they see commercial quality, and that’s the feeling you get when you lift the hood on one of our Summit barbecues. These barbecues really have everything, from the amazing cooking system to the light-up control knobs. If you had your own barbecue chef, this would be the barbecue he would choose.
The entire cooking system is preassembled in its own housing and then calibrated and tested by our experts at the factory. The burner system is factory installed into the cooking box. All the chef has to do is turn the Snap-Jet™ ignition switch – then the excitement really begins. Available in bottled or natural gas, you’re sure to find one that the barbecue chef in your family will love.
Featuring the innovative SlideFrame™ design, which conveniently allows the barbecue to slide in and out of place with ease. This makes maintenance, service and even cleaning totally hassle free – that’s something you won’t find on any other permanently mounted built-in barbecue.
The Summit E-660 Built In A large, built in, six burner barbecue with a smoker box with its own individual burner, a sear station and a rotisserie with infrared burner. Available in black porcelain enamel.
• 6 stainless steel burners
• 63.3 megajoule (60,000 BTU) combined primary burner rating
• Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition
• Black porcelain enamel hood
• Stainless steel hood handle
• 9 mm diameter stainless steel cooking grills
• Reversible heavy duty porcelain coated cast iron hotplate
• Heavy duty stainless steel Flavorizer™ bars
• 7.2 megajoule (6,800 BTU) dedicated stainless steel smoker burner
• 11.2 megajoule (10,600 BTU) dedicated Sear Station™
• Light up control knobs
• Stainless steel smoker box with dedicated smoker burner
• 11.2 megajoule (10,600 BTU) rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
• Spit fork rotisserie with heavy duty motor
• 2 Grill-Out™ handle lights
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Double walled black doors
• Enclosed storage area
• SlideFrame™ Design
• 4 caster wheels (2 locking)
• 2 metre quick disconnect hose (NG model)
• Detailed operating instructions
• Weber Summit cookbook
• Weber limited 10 year warranty
• Black (LP K7361024 / NG K7461024)
• For height, depth and width measurements, please refer to Summit built in dimensions available from Weber Specialist Dealers
• Primary cooking area: 4410 cm2 (90 cm x 49 cm)
• Warming rack area: 945 cm2 (90 cm x 10.5 cm)
• Total cooking area: 5355 cm2