The Eureka Duet Freestanding wood Heater (double sided) has been designed to provide maximum exposure to the flames dancing within the heater through its "twin" panoramic bayview glass doors. This exciting vision of warmth and comfort can now be viewed and enjoyed from either side of the room.
- Two one piece ambient bayview glass windows.
- Pre-heated primary air over both glass doors.
- Air holes under both glass doors to distribute hot air to floor level.
- Two quiet and powerful three-speed fans.
- Strong welded seams and folded 6mm firebox.
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- 8mm Baffle Plate.
CAPACITY HEIGHT WIDTH DEPTH WEIGHT
Up to 40sq 795mm 810mm 810mm 220kg
Clearances and Hearths
HEARTH TYPE - Full - No air gap
MIN HEARTH SIZE - Width - 1000mm Depth - 1800mm (500mm in front of heater base)
Thickness - 12mm
CLEARANCE FROM SIDE WALL - 350mm