Enter your details and one of our expert staff will contact you at your preferred time to discuss your requirements.
Heatmaster Open Wood Fires:
The only open fire to be awarded the prestigious Australian Design Award, the Heatmaster open wood fire provides the ambience and the warmth of a wood fire with all of the quality and features of Heatmaster.
The design of your Heatmaster wood fire is limited only by your imagination. An extensive range of decorative fascias and finishes are available for the most contemporary to the traditional period style.
With the flexibility of our “A Series” fully insulted fireboxes which can be built into timber and plaster / gyprock frame without brickwork to our “B Series” uninsulated fireboxes which are designed to be installed into your existing chimney.
Some Key Features Of The Heatmaster Open Wood Fires:
* Winner of the Australian Design Award
* Thick 6mm lining of firebox
* 5 Sided heat exchange system for up to 8 times more efficiency
* Removable Ashtray for easy cleaning
* Insulated models available for zero clearance installation (no brickwork required*)
|Height||Width||Depth||Height with flange||Width with flange|