Enter your details and one of our expert staff will contact you at your preferred time to discuss your requirements.
1. Ensure batteries are installed in both transmitter
(C) and receiver (A).
2. Insert probes 1 (E) and/or 2 (F) at the back of
the transmitter (C).
3. Turn on the transmitter unit (C) by holding power
button (D) for 3 seconds until the red light flashes
4. Turn on the receiver unit (A) by holding power
button (B) for 3 seconds until display screen
5. Press buttons 1 and 2 on the receiver together at
the same time until you hear a ‘beep’ sound,
within 12 seconds press power button on the
transmitter (D) once and quickly release (do not
hold) (C). Quick-Read bars (half circle) and
current temperature readout should appear
on the receiver display screen. The red light on
the transmitter will also flash intermittently (every
6. The transmitter (C) and receiver (A) are now
1. Hold the power button (D) for 3 seconds to turn the
transmitter unit (C) off - the red light will flash once.
2. Hold the power button (B) for 3 seconds to turn the
receiver unit (A) off (display screen powers off).
Repeat steps 1-6.
Detailed operating information can be found in the